Business talent Visa subclass 132
This visa is designed for high calibre business people who are owners or part owners
of an overseas business and have a genuine and realistic commitment to participate
in the management of a new or existing business in Australia. You must be sponsored
by a state or territory government.
This visa has two streams.
- The Significant Business History stream is for affluent owners or part owners of
a business who want to have a major management role in a new or existing business
- The Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream is for people who have obtained at least
AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm.
Applications are by invitation only. To be invited to apply, a person must lodge
an Expression of Interest, be nominated by a state or territory government, and
Who is this visa for?
- have personal and business assets of AUD1.5 million (AUD400 000 must be net assets
in the business), and have a business turnover of AUD3 million, or
- have obtained at least AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital
firm for a promising high value business idea
This visa is for high calibre business people from overseas who are less than 55
years old, and their family
What does this visa let me do?
With this visa you can:
Business innovation and investment Visa subclass 188
About this visa
- work in a new or existing business in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia any number of times as long as the visa is valid
- study in Australia
- have your family accompany you to Australia; they will have the same entitlements
- live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
This visa allows you to:
Who can apply?
- establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia (the Business Innovation
- make a designated investment with an Australian state or territory government (the
- invest at least AUD5 million in Australia (the Significant Investor stream).
You can apply for this visa if you:
- are invited to apply
- have a successful business or investment history
- have adequate personal and business assets
- were nominated by a state or territory government.