Australia is officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia and is the sixth largest country in the world (in terms of area). With its population mainly residing in the eastern part of the country, Australia has a very low population density with scarcity in population.. In 1901, it was federated forming the Commonwealth of Australia. Today, it is the 12th- largest economy of the world, and a highly urbanized colony which ahs maintenance of high standards of living for its citizens. The quality of life, education, health, freedom and various liberties that its residents enjoy there, is at par with high levels of international standards, being a developed country. As per the Human Development Index, Australia has a high standard. This index is essential to determine the standards of living of people in various countries.
Australia inherits the rich culture from its aboriginal ancestors, adding to its glory. Even in the modern ages, the aboriginal roots are not forgotten by Australia and they value them admirably. The references are often found in many things in Australia. The rich flora and fauna of the country, adds to its natural beauty. Australia today has diverse varieties of animals including some of the most dangerous ones too, while some of them belong to the rare and endangered species. Australian cuisine is amongst the finest in the world and many people from all over the world visit the country, solely to enjoy those world famous cuisines. The large share of migrant population adds considerably to its culture, cuisines and lifestyle adds value to the process. Some of its exclusive cuisines are like Barramundi, Grilled Kangaroo and Pie Floater.
To know PR points for Australia simply fill a Free Assessment.
LIVING THE AUSTRALIAN DREAM
The name coming instantly to your mind, whenever you think about immigration is Australia. The reasons are tempting and myriad for immigrating to such a wonderful place.
There is always a reason for compulsion for whoever you may be, a tourist, a businessman, a career oriented person, or just any other person, The country stands apart with its standard of living, its work environment, its tourist places of interest, its night life and numerous other reasons. Australia is a country that whole heartedly welcomes the talented and dynamic persons from the rest of the world to join and contribute to it’s vibrant and robust economy, lifestyle and culture. Immigration is important for any country and in case of Australia they attract more and more hard working and talented people to the country as immigrants in order to pull their economy to greater heights and further assist in expanding their treasury. Every year they give new lucrative offers to draw huge immigrants, from all over the world.
Here at Immigration Overseas, are the people who make the aspirant’s dream of migrating to Australia come true. We are an expert firm that comprises of legal experts and counselors, who make it possible for you to migrate from one part of the world to another. Australia won’t be far, if you are a prestigious customer of Immigration Overseas.
The level of Australian health care is among the finest in the world. The hospitals are well equipped with world class paraphernalia and the services rendered there are of excellent nature. New, innovative and imperative techniques and discoveries are imbibed in their health care systems. For availing their emergency all you have to do is to ring 000.
Owing to the brilliance in health care services, Australia reaps the benefits of very low infant mortality and high average life expectancy. Being an immigrant, you will also be provided with all of their services and that too at very affordable and reasonable prices. When you are attached with Immigration Overseas we provide you vital services like medical insurance and ambulance membership that are designed specifically to facilitate your health concerns when you are in any foreign nation. These services have always added to our reputation and helped our clients in many unforeseen situations.
Take a PR Point Calculator Australia or Assessment For Australia Immigration for free to know if you qualify.
EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA
There is a wide array of education solutions rendered by Australia, to its overseas students. Australia today boasts of the third highest number of overseas students. They may opt for any course, be primary or secondary education, higher level courses, specialized courses or vocational education and training they are allowed to attend all of these classes. 22,000 courses are offered to be chosen by students. Special programs like the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007, and Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 are the provider of protection to international students in Australia. As an International student, the courses must be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). These registrations provide the students with the expected high level of international standards. Other than the ESOS Act and the National Code, there are many quality assurance organizations, for the Institutes of higher education and VET institutions. Infact, these government bodies are responsible for registrations and re-registrations of the institutions as well as the accreditation and the reaccreditation process.
Destination to Australia for further studies has been a life changing moment for many aspirants, who today have excelled in life. There is also an option of part time jobs that students can do, while pursuing their higher studies. The earnings from that job come in the form of aid for them. And when they have completed their courses they can go for full time jobs which are the best in the industry. Whatever, be the nature of the course and the duration of the course, the courses offered are of high quality.
Fill an Online Assessment Australia or Points Calculator Australia before applying for a visa.
TOURISM IN AUSTRALIA
When conversing about tourism, you cannot leave Australia of our considerations. Australia offers both primitive and modern types of tourism available for its visitors, with its aboriginal roots and its glorious culture. Despite the fact that the whole of Australia is amazing, some of the sites worth mentioning here are, The Great Ocean Road, Byron Bay, The Grampians National Park, The Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Islands and Kakadu National Park, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Ulturu, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo,the twelve Apostles, Murray River, Yarra Valley, Daintree Rain forest, Australian World Memorial and Melbourne Museum and many others. Apart from them you will find many astonishing sites that every year are visited by huge tourists, all round the year.
Here at Immigration Overseas we will help you in acquiring tourist visas, and will assist you in various matters so that you can go to Australia and see for yourself how magnificent a place can be, with its natural beauty. .
CAREER IN AUSTRALIA
Australia offers wide range of jobs in career in many different streams like hospitality, medicine, law and industry jobs. The jobs of Chefs in the hospitality sector are much in demand. The demand is the highest in the medical sector in the forms of dentists, nurses, radiologists, doctors and surgeons. Some other professions like Child cares, Hairdressers are also high in demand. Apart from them you can find various other jobs. Doing a job in Australia is a perfect medium to explore the country, as it makes sure that you don’t run out off funds. You can also go out for backpacking jobs while travelling across whole length and breadth of the country. You can go for jobs like fruit picking, which by the way can be found in all of the states, you can work on the island resorts, or else you can work on ships which will provide you many astonishing views of the seas and oceans. 50 % of the job market belongs to the category of full time employment. The other types of jobs available are casual, part time, shift job, cash in hand and self employed types. The rural towns in Australia are dependent on farming and agriculture and require workers for running the tractors and harvest the production.
There are various type of visas that may help you in doing jobs in Australia; Immigration Overseas specializes in providing all these types of visas. The experts at immigration overseas are aware about the skill shortages and that the demand may change over a short period of time. For this, we need to have quick decision making and processing at a fast speed. With us, you will witness features like excellent employment opportunities, proper development in skill set, bringing you at par with the international high standards, and finding a suitable job matching your requirements.
Accurately fill Australia Immigration Assessment Form or take an Australia Point Test Calculator to proceed with the process
BUSINESS IN AUSTRALIA
The ever-growing trend of Australian markets grabs many eyeballs from overseas. Every year huge groups of people try for their luck, in the Australian markets. The revenue generated by these markets is huge and it can considerably add to your profits if done with utmost attention. The factors that contribute to advantages of doing business in Australia are world- class innovation, highly skilled workforce and it is the being the world’s fastest growing region.
With our features like investor visa, business visa(Subclass 132) one can become eligible to do their own business in Australia or develop an existing business in Australia. Nominations are required from the State or territory Government agencies for the category of business visa. Our counseling will help you to estimate the potential of profit that you will benefit from when you do business in Australia. When you have landed in Australia, even then, we will be there to assist you, with the post-landing facilities. With our offline store in Australia, we make sure that our customers are accessible to us at all times.
The different types of visas which are offered by us are student visa, permanent residency visa, work permit, sponsorship, spouse/ dependant visa, business, investor visa, marriage/ fiancée visa and working holiday visa. We operate all over the globe. We operate not only in Australia but in other countries too. Some of the major countries we have done loads of dealings with are Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Being in this domain for many years, we have the required expertise for providing a quality experience, for our customers. The free visa assessment service from us can be availed of and that to at no cost. The charges for other services are reasonably low and competitive. Our team at Immigration Overseas works on the principles of honesty and transparency, rigorous improvements, teamwork, high performance and the customer comes first. The registrations and the licenses form the foundations of doing Business in Australia.
We have accreditations from agencies like Migrants Agents Registration Authority (MARA), Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) & Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We carry a team of legal advisers and counselors who maintain that you are guided at each and every step of emigrating and all your queries are given proper attention, so that your dream of immigration comes true, at the end of the process. You are assured of an worthwhile experience with us, which is a class apart. .
Determine your eligibility easily with Australia Immigration Online Assessment and Australian Immigration Point Calculator
LIST OF VISAS IN AUSTRALIA
- Student Visa: These visas are handled on the basis of merit of the individual. The assessment of the individual is done with the assessment method, trying to be impartial to a plethora of students, from across 190 countries, all over the world. There are five levels of assessment in the student visa application. The levels are judged as per the risks, involved with the application process. The assessment level of families is same as the student. Any international student needs a student visa for staying for a period for studying in an academic institute.
- Permanent Visa and citizenship:The permanent visa for the business community is open a new or existing business in Australia or people funded by Venture Capital Funds in Australia. This is the type of visa for a lifetime stay of the individual In Australia. One can appear for the citizenship if one has a good character and obliges residential requirements. All applicants, inclusive of children under 16, must have permanent residence status, before they can apply for a citizenship.
- Sponsorship Visa: The immigration process in Australia, is based on a point based assessment. The sponsorship from a territory and province earns ten points, The sponsor to an individual will be done to undertake, the financial obligation of the individual, for the initial two years of his stay in Australia. The compliance with the Australian laws of the employer is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Visa for skilled people-for business or work: This gives the flexibility to the Australian Government, dependent on the skills shortage in the labor market. None of the occupations can be given importance. The areas needed and the skills required will vary from state to state. Nursing, mining, engineering and construction are the always needed areas. The process starts with an expression of interest for a skilled visa through the SkillSelect. SkillSelect is the procedure through which the Government in Australia will either nominate or you are nominated by an Australian or a state or territory government else just a visa application is lodged.
- Tourist Visa and Visitor Visa: One must visit Australia for reasons of recreation, sight seeings and holidays. visiting friends and relatives and also for a business visa for a non-work related issue like treatments and consultations for medical reasons. You need an Australian Visa, irrespective of whether the duration of stay is lesser than 72 hours or for a longer period.
- Education and Providers : They are not eligible to provide with immigration assistance. So far Australia is concerned, Immigration assistance is given by those people who has the license tp do so, being certified by MARA(Migration Agents Registration Authority).
- Refugee and Humanitarian Program: Temporary visas are offered under the humanitarian program with the obligations as per the act of 1951 Refugee Convention, for people seeking protection under the jurisdiction of the Australian Government.